What’s up… My name is LeRoiStephon and I’ll be giving you all the top plays in each price range for the DraftKings fantasy contests this weekend. Check out the video version of this article down below in the links section and check out my other podcasts too.. I’m @LeRoiStephonDFS on twitter….
Top Tier (9.3k-8.8k)
1. Jack Marshman ($9,200)- With Ryan Janes’ lack of head movement and overall athleticism, and the developing striking game of Marshmann, I think Marshmann is all but guaranteed to gain the stoppage in this one within the first two rounds.
- Cynthia Calvillo($8,800)- Joanne Calderwood has never lost a fight that’s gone to decision but every one of her losses has come by Submission and that’s what Calvillo specializes in. Cynthia Calvillo is my favorite play on the board behind Marshman despite the fact that she’s not the better striker in this matchup
- Gunnar Nelson($8,900)- Gunnar Nelson is one of the top grapplers in all of the UFC and although I think Ponzinibio is a tough out, Gunnar has looked spectacular lately, and when it hits the ground, it’s only a matter of time…
- Khalil Rountree($8,500)- Craig isn’t the greatest wrestler; in fact, Rountree has faced and survived a better wrestlers in Andrew Sanchez! Rountree has KO power and with his improved takedown defense and the pourous striking defense of Craig, I think Rountree is a top GPP target
- Amanda Lemos(7,800)- Amanda Lemos throws with big power, is technically sound and has some pretty good submissions… Leslie Smith is a game journeywoman, but I think Lemos has the power to slow the stalker down and maybe even get the finish although coming in on short notice does worry me.
- Leslie Smith($8,500)- Leslie Smith has the advantage of having a full camp in comparison to Lemos coming in on short notice and this isn’t her first time in the Octagon. Smith has a super healthy floor of about 30 points and is a pretty safe play in all formats.
- James Mulheron($7,500)- James Mulheron is better conditioned, the better technical striker and unless Justin Willis can take him down, I think he gets chewed up by the super active somewhat undersized Heavy because of his lack of technical striking and conditioning!
- Santiago Ponzinibio($7,300)- If Ponzinibio can keep this standing, he has ever chance in the word to land the big upset as he’s probably the better and more dangerous striker in this matchup!
- Albert Morales($6,900)- He’s game against talented fighters and if he can avoid getting his kicks caught, he has a GREAT chance to take this one..
School Of BlackNegroJitsu Episode 3 ft Aieman Zahabi and Art “One Glove” Jimmerson-https://soundcloud.com/stephon-hayden/school-of-blacknegrojitsu-episode-3-ft-aiemann-zahabi-and-art-one-glove-jimmerson
MMA Edge Fantasy Podcast UFC 113 edition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2pSurTNrNk&t=21s
BlackMarket Picks UFC FN 113